Here we have the Drashas given by Rabbi Yosef Ben Marques and Ro’eh Juan Dutel each Shabbat on the Torah, the law of Moses and the commandments of Yeshua given in the “Kehila Elohei Kedem” in Caracas, Venezuela.
Every Wednesday we put new teaching about Messianic Judaism. Place your email on the right where it says “Receive new studies via Email” and we will send it to your email each week the best articles about Netzarim Messianic Jews.
Order of articles: Older(1) to Newer (54) March 2020
DRASHAS OF NETZARIM RABBI YOSEF BEN MARQUES
1 How to pronounce the name of YHWH. (March 2015)
2. Be Holy as Elohim is Holy
3. The Gentiles in the New Testament were all Greek proselytes
4 Circumcision in the Torah (Brit Milah)
5 Tevilah is necessary for all Believers in Yeshua to be part of the Covenant of Israel
6 Council of Jerusalem (acts 15): must be Yehudi to follow Yeshua
7. The use of the tzitzit is both for men and women
8 Traditions: Invalidating the commandments of YHWH
9 Tithe is only for Jews and Messianic Jews, not for Christians
10 Separated in order to prosper under the hand of Elohim
11 Yeshua is divine and is the Messiah of Israel, but is not Elohim
12. Receiving the Shabbat
13.The Wrong Belief in the Plurality of Elohim
14 Nine Facts that Refute the Virgin Birth of Yeshua
15 Steps to live a Messianic Nazarene Jewish life
16. Why We Use Hebrew Names
17- Follow Me, and leave the dead to bury their own dead.
18. The Biblical Hebrew Calendar and the Feasts of Elohim (God)
19. Yeshua Never Abolished the Law of Moses
20. Ten Differences between Christians and Nazarene Messianic Judaism
21. 17 Blessings from Elohim in Deuteronomy 28:1-14
22. Jewish Halakha and the Rabbinic Authority in the Messianic Jewish World
23. Yeshua, the Angel of Elohim, the Messiah of Israel
24. The obligation to recite the Shema and how to pray to Elohim
25. 613 Mitzvot & Yeshua keys to be Nazarene Jews
26. Reason for living: eat, drink and be glad with the joy of Elohim
27. Christmas Is Not Biblical, It is Pagan
28. Hanukkah the Feast of Dedication. Is it Biblical?
29. Determining when Yeshua the Messiah of Israel was born.
30. Kosher Mezuzah Scroll: Remembering Elohim everyday.
31. Nazarene Messianic Jews Through Out History
32. Is There Biblical Divorce for Domestic Abuse Women?
33. Why We Do Not Proselyte to the Jewish People?
34. Jewish Wedding Ceremony for Messianic Jewish Couples
35. 50 Bible Verses That Prove Yeshua (Jesus) Is Not Elohim (God) The Creator
36. The Council of Nicea and the Start of the False Christianity
37. Beard and Hair in Men, Specially in the Rabbi.
38. The Aaronic Blessing from the Priest to the Congregation (Numbers 6:22-27)
39. Do Not Eat Pork Says Elohim (God) (July 2017)
40. John 14:6 Torah is the Only Way to the Father (July 2017)
41. John Chapter 1 Does Not Talk About Yeshua (Jesus) Being God (August 2017)
42. Dates of the Beginning and End of the World According to Torah (Bible) (Sep 2017)
43. Arguments In Favor of the the Trinity Refute It- (Part 1)
44. Hanukkah: Rock of Ages (video)
45. Where Are Buried Apostles Peter and Paul?
46. Differences between Hebrew, Jew and Israelite
47. Messianic Jewish Weekly Torah Parsha Reading Schedule 5778 / 2018
48. The Third Temple Will be Built in Jerusalem for the Coming of Messiah
49. Kosher Food According to Elohim
50. Women in Ministry
51. Messianic Jews Grow in the World in 2018
52. Orthodox rabbis do indirectly see the Netzarim Jews as part of Judaism (Jan 2019)
53. Are the Old Testament / Tanakh Scriptures reliable?
54. The Fourth Seal of Revelation Was Open: War, Hanger and Pestilence