Here we have the Drashas given by Rabbi Yosef Ben Marques and Rabanih Batya Bat Rondon-Marques each Shabbat on the Torah, the law of Moses and the commandments of Yeshua given in the “Kehila Elohei Kedem” in Caracas, Venezuela.
Every Wednesday we put new teaching about Messianic Judaism. Place your email on the right where it says “Receive new studies via Email” and we will send it to your email each week the best articles about Netzarim Messianic Jews.
Order of articles: (60 Total) January 2023)
(ALL LINKS HAS BEEN CHECKED AND UPDATED)
DRASHAS OF NETZARIM RABBI YOSEF BEN MARQUES
These teachings are ordered by theme:
LIFE AS A MESSIANIC JEW NETZARIM (16) “New! #3”
1 Eleven Steps to live a Messianic Nazarene Jewish life
2. Twenty One Differences between Christians and Nazarene Messianic Judaism
3. The Reason for Being Messianic Jews Netzarim
4. How to pronounce the name of YHWH
5. Be Holy as Elohim is Holy
6. The obligation to recite the Shema and how to pray to Elohim
7 Circumcision in the Torah (Brit Milah)
8 Bautismo (Tevilah) is necessary for all Believers in Yeshua to be part of the Covenant of Israel
9. Receiving the Shabbat
10. Differences between Hebrew, Jew and Israelite
11. Why We Use Hebrew Names
12- Follow Me, and leave the dead to bury their own dead.
13. The Biblical Hebrew Calendar and the Feasts of Elohim (God)
14. Why We Do Not Proselyte to the Jewish People?
15. Jewish Wedding Ceremony for Messianic Jewish Couples
16. The Passover Celebration and Jag Hamatzot
JESUS (YESHUA) MESSIAH OF ISRAEL (12)
1 Yeshua is divine and is the Messiah of Israel, but is not Elohim
2.The Wrong Belief in the Plurality of Elohim
3 Nine Facts that Refute the Virgin Birth of Yeshua
4. Yeshua Never Abolished the Law of Moses
5. Yeshua, the Angel of Elohim, the Messiah of Israel
6. Arguments In Favor of the the Trinity Refute It- (Part 1)
7. Determining when Yeshua the Messiah of Israel was born.
8. 100 Bible Verses That Prove Yeshua (Jesus) Is Not Elohim (God) The Creator
9. John 14:6 Torah is the Only Way to the Father (July 2017)
10. John Chapter 1 Does Not Talk About Yeshua (Jesus) Being God (August 2017)
11. Is Jesus the Messiah who was to come or do we wait for another?
12. Should We Worship Jesus (Yeshua)?
TORAH – LAWS OF YHWH (13) 1 NEW!
1. Are the Old Testament / Tanakh Scriptures reliable?
2. The Aaronic Blessing from the Priest to the Congregation (Numbers 6:22-27)
3. When Does the True New Year Begin?
3 Traditions: Invalidating the commandments of YHWH
5. Dates of the Beginning and End of the World According to Torah (Bible) (Sep 2017)
6. Kosher Food According to Elohim
7. Do Not Eat Pork Says Elohim (God) (July 2017)
8. 613 Mitzvot & Yeshua keys to be Nazarene Jews
9. Hanukkah the Feast of Dedication. Is it Biblical?
10. Messianic Jewish Weekly Torah Parsha Reading Schedule 5778 / 2018
11. Kosher Mezuzah Scroll: Remembering Elohim everyday.
12. Hanukkah: Rock of Ages (video)
13. Jewish Halakha and the Rabbinic Authority in the Messianic Jewish World
CONTROVERSIAL TOPICS DUE TO LACK OF BIBLE READING (6)
1. The use of the tzitzit is both for men and women
2 Tithe is only for Jews and Messianic Jews, not for Christians
3. The 7 Laws of Noah Are A False Path
4. Women in Messianic Jewish Ministry
5. Beard and Hair in Men, Specially in the Rabbi.
6. Is There Biblical Divorce for Domestic Abuse Women?
PROPHESY – BIBLICAL HISTORY (9)
1 Council of Jerusalem (acts 15): must be Yehudi to follow Yeshua
2. The Third Temple Will be Built in Jerusalem for the Coming of Messiah
3. The Fourth Seal of Revelation Was Open: War, Hanger and Pestilence
4. The Council of Nicea and the Start of the False Christianity
5. The Gentiles in the New Testament were all Greek proselytes
6. Orthodox rabbis do indirectly see the Netzarim Jews as part of Judaism (Jan 2019)
7. Messianic Jews Grow in the World in 2018
8. Where Are Buried Apostles Peter and Paul?
9. Nazarene Messianic Jews Through Out History
ERRORS – MISINTERPRETATIONS (1)
1. Christmas Is Not Biblical, It is Pagan
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT (3)
1. 17 Blessings from Elohim in Deuteronomy 28:1-14
2 Separated in order to prosper under the hand of Elohim
3. Reason for living: eat, drink and be glad with the joy of Elohim